2. The Chairman of the Chapter Tool Committee shall maintain the tools in the Chapter Tool Library
in good condition.
3. The Chairman of the Chapter Tool Committee shall administer and enforce the Chapter Rules pertaining to the borrowing and returning of tools by Chapter Members.
4. The Chairman of the Chapter Tool Committee shall propose modifications to the rules for the lending of tools to the Chapter Executive Committee as the situation warrants.
5. The Chairman of the Chapter Tool Committee shall bring to the attention of the Chapter Executive Committee any problems with the Chapter Tools or the need for an assessment of a Member for the damage or loss of a borrowed tool.
6. The Chairman of the Chapter Tool Committee shall recommend the replacement or repair of worn out or damaged tools, or the purchase of new tools to the Chapter Executive Committee.
7. The Chairman of the Chapter Tool Committee shall manage the operation of the Chapter Tool Committee, whose members have the responsibility of assisting the Chairman of the Chapter Tool Committee in the execution of his responsibilities.
Chapter Website Manager:
The Chapter Website Manager shall maintain an Internet website for the Chapter. At the minimum, the Chapter Website shall contain:
1. Information as to the purpose of the Chapter and its meeting schedule and location.
2. A current list of the Chapter Members, along with contact information and whatever information about each was included on their membership renewal forms.
3. A current list of the Chapter Officers with contact information.
4. A current list of Appointed Officers with contact information.
5. A current Chapter Tool Library Inventory.
6. Links to the four most recent on-line Chapter Newsletters.
AMENDMENTS TO BYLAWS
These Chapter Bylaws replace all others in effect prior to the adoption date of these. Bylaw changes or amendments may be proposed by the Chapter Membership or by the Executive Committee. Such proposed changes shall be announced to the Chapter Membership via the monthly Chapter Newsletter at least one month prior to being presented at a Chapter Membership Meeting for approval. Bylaw changes or amendments shall be resolved and accepted by a simple majority of the Chapter Membership, as described in Article Six, Section 7.