MEETING OF MEMBERS
1. All Meetings of the Chapter Members shall be held at a place and time to be determined by the Chapter Executive Committee.
2. The regular monthly Meetings of the Chapter Members shall be held on the evening of the fourth Wednesday of each month or at a time and location designated by the Executive Committee.
3. Notice of any Regular Chapter Meeting of the Chapter Members shall be given before such meeting by publication in the monthly Chapter Newsletter.
4. Special Chapter Membership Meetings shall be held at such time and place as the Chapter President may determine. Special Meetings may also be called by a two-thirds (2/3) majority of the Chapter Executive Committee.
5. Notice of Special Chapter Membership Meetings, stating the location, time and purpose of the meeting shall be given by publication in the monthly Chapter Newsletter, or by special mailings, telephone calls or e-mailings.
6. In the absence of all Chapter Officers, a designee of the Chapter Executive Committee shall act as the presiding officer at any meeting.
7. A simple majority of the Members present at a meeting is sufficient for the adoption of any resolution.
The Chapter Officers shall be Chapter President, Chapter Vice President, Chapter Secretary and Chapter Treasurer. The term of office for all Chapter Officers shall two (2) years. The Chapter Officers shall be elected at the Regular Membership Meeting in November of each even-numbered year and will take office in January of the following year.
DUTIES OF THE CHAPTER OFFICERS
Although the Chapter Officers may, from time to time, be called upon or volunteer to perform, with direction from the Chapter Executive Committee, additional duties and services for the betterment and well being of the Chapter, the following are the stipulated duties of their several offices:
The Chapter President shall be the Chief Executive Officer of the Chapter and Chairman of the Chapter Executive Committee. The Chapter President shall have, subject to the advice, direction and control of the Chapter Executive Committee, general charge of the Chapterís business. The Chapter President shall preside over Chapter Member Meetings. The Chapter President shall execute, with the Chapter Secretary, contracts and instruments which have been approved by the Executive Committee. The Chapter President shall call Special Member Meetings and meetings of the Chapter